Wo kommt Ihr her ?

• Aus dem kleinen Dorf an der Düssel - auch Düsseldorf genannt.

Ist wie das kleine Dorf in Gallien - bis Colonia (Köln) und Novaesium (Neuss) sind die Römer gekommen, aber immer wenn sie über den Rhein auf die andere Seite zum Dorf an der Düssel wollten, gab es was auf die Nase ;):whistling::saint:

Twingo Luxe Energy TCe 90 E6

In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft - ;)

• Mhm, kommen tue ich eigentlich aus Berlin. Seit 16 Jahren habe ich (und seit kurzem auch unser Twingo) allerdings meinen Lebensmittelpunkt in einem kleinen Nest bei Jena in Thüringen. Und obwohl wir hier einen Renault König haben und der auch kräftig die Werbetrommel rührt, sind Twingos hier eher selten. Mir solls recht sein ... :)

• Hello! And winter-greetings from Finland! I living small town called Saarijärvi in middle of Finland! I looking your forum with google-translator (yes, i don´t speak any word of Germany!) and your discussion, how swap to speed-limiter -> cruise control wake up me!! You have great forum and lot of good things and ideas driving T3.
    In here Finland, Twingo 3 is very rare and low selling car model. Actually whole a-segment is low selling car-size in here.

My wife bought her brand new Twingo 5/16. Its 1.0 Sce 71 S&S soleil limited. Soleil means here Finland, that Twingo is equipped fabric panorama roof.
    We like our Twingo very much (we have other Renault too, Captur 1,2 tce EDC) but starting owner with our Twingo haves unfortynately bad lucky. Oil warning lamp did start blink when car was driving about 3000 km, and that causes finally, that whole motor replaced bran new. Our local dealer did this repair and of course Renault-quarantee buys costs and spare-car bills. In here we have 4 years quarantee for Renaults.
    But althouhg were like this car and this works winter conditions too. Last week we have almost -20 celsius frost...PTC-heater helps warming and seat warmers are very powerfull. ESP takes control even we driving slippery ice. We have winter tyres "no stud, types".
    Iam sorry, i have bad english too, but try guys to get clear!!

Pete

ex: Twingo Soleil Limited S&S 1,0 Sce -16

from Finland

• Welcome by this Forum Petsku !! do´nt worry my english is very bad but i know what do you mean !!

:thumbup: Ride Free !!! you`ll never see a Twingo Outside a Shrink´s Office :thumbup: ( Du wirst niemals ein Twingo vor der Praxis eines Seelenklempners sehen !! U.S: sprichwort, bezieht sich normalerweise auf ein Motorrad aber mit dem Twingo fand ich es genauso richtig)

Cosmic ENERGY TCe 90 EDC mit Techno Paket und R-Link :thumbup:

• Welcome by this Forum Petsku !! do´nt worry my english is very bad but i know what do you mean !!

Thanks, or danke!! :) I did explore your forum and i noticed, that In Gemany you have large palet of models and great equipments. In here we can only dream Twingo with tce turbo motor or EDC dual-clutch!! Or R-link!! Finnish Renault dealers Twingo´s price list including only basic models with 5-speed manual gearbox, sce motor and R&GO audio. When my wife sign order papers last spring, luckily, panoramic roof was in short special campaign and dealer haves car in stock. Usually it costs about 1500 euros extra and means that order time stretches very long. This is normal in Finland. Every special things to your new car and everything derogating what you want, you must wait long and its cost lots and lots of extra. X( Even decoration stickers costs like they would be make gold. Few extra-equipment, and Twingo is more expensive than bigger Clio-tce. Its no wonder, why a-segment not sell in Finland.
    I think, Twingos EDC is same 6-speed Getracs "powershift" than we have in our Captur?? If it is, that means lot of fun with 0,9 tce turbo! Hey folks, i am jealous to you!

bleiben Sie dran zu!! :D

Pete

ex: Twingo Soleil Limited S&S 1,0 Sce -16

from Finland

• i do´nt have waiting for long time then my "treasur" are waiting of me in the yard of the seller,I pay for the Twingo 13000€ because the car whas new (14Km)but the seller had a first registration in 04.2016 so was my car second Hand ;)

:thumbup: Ride Free !!! you`ll never see a Twingo Outside a Shrink´s Office :thumbup: ( Du wirst niemals ein Twingo vor der Praxis eines Seelenklempners sehen !! U.S: sprichwort, bezieht sich normalerweise auf ein Motorrad aber mit dem Twingo fand ich es genauso richtig)

Cosmic ENERGY TCe 90 EDC mit Techno Paket und R-Link :thumbup: