Beiträge von JohnXenir

Lots of people in here use an OBD Bluetooth adapter and matching phone app. There are also wired OBD devices with a presentable design to mount on the dashboard. You can get them off Amazon for less than €50.

It is something like this?

https://www.outletshop.si/Avto…diagnostiko-p3221c137c139

I did just a quick search for OBD bluetooth in the shops from my country, maybe I can find better deals, but it does not seem that expensive.

Hello John,

I know some will take offence in writing in English, but I’m happy to help if I can.

First of all, which Radio do you have? The R&Go app only works with the entry level R&Go radio, not the bigger touchscreen ones.

Yes, my GT has the big touchscreen display. Is there any alternative then?

Hello, sorry for writing english, my german is rather bad. I have a problem with the R&Go app too. When trying to access some of the function of the car, like rev counter I get:

Not connected

To access this function you need to establish a connection to the radio in the Settings > Bluetooth. Open Bluetooth Settings?

Despite the phone and the car infotainment are already connected via bluetooth, bluetooth settings show they are connected, I was even able to play the music from the phone on the car for example. But for some reason rev counter does not work. It is a car problem or a phone problem or maybe I forgot to enable some functions?